We use agile development methodologies, which means that we actively communicate with a customer during the development process, so he always has all recent information about which functionalities are in progress at a specific time to join this process and actively participate in the implementation of his delivery.
We can be very helpful
A significant part of the business’s competition is keeping up with technological innovations as AI technology. Gain a competitive advantage with well-designed and customized artificial intelligence solutions built to suit your business goals and challenges. Our experienced and certified team will work with you to design, develop, and implement a fully custom solution to help you move forward.
“This is the way.” How your company can access AI:
- AI strategy – identifying opportunities and creating roadmaps for utilization of machine learning in the company
- AI product management – identifying opportunities and implementing machine learning in specific projects and products.
- Feasibility analysis – specifying solutions, assessing their performance, data requirements, and limitations, creating implementation roadmaps.
- Pilot projects – fast proof of concept construction, validating ideas and assumptions
- Data model – advising on optimizing gathering, storage, and transformation of data and an overall data model.
- Expert engagement – increasing the AI capacity and capability by engaging an expert team on a time and material basis.
- AI technology stack – choosing and implementing the right tools with your team
- Building in-house machine learning teams help create job position requirements, test assignments, lead interviews, and provide continuous support.
- Machine learning education – providing educational courses, tutoring, cooperation, aimed either at data scientists or executives
AI in digital pathology
- High time-consuming analysis of quantitative parameters evaluated in immunohistochemical staining
- Bad accuracy of quantitative parameters evaluated in immunohistochemical staining
- Counting of mitotic figures in tumor
- Micrometastases presence evaluation in lymph nodes
- Cytological sample screening
Solution? Fully functional SW that helps pathologists determine the stage of cancer. ANNA offers a module for quantitative and semi-quantitative assessment of immunohistochemical staining of nuclear markers. It can determine the percentage of positive tumor cells out of the total number of tumor cells from the staining without counting the other cellular elements present in the total number of cells. It was developed in cooperation with the Oncological Institute of St. Elizabeth.
- 60 %-time savings.
- 30 % more served patients
- Determine the exact percentage of positive tumor cells from overall tumor cells in immunohistochemical staining.
- ANNA Micro-metastasis
- ANNA Mitotic
- ANNA Cytological
Chief operating officer
Ever since I was a child, I have been interested in how things work, hardware and software was only the first stop in the IT sector, which was quickly supplemented by computer networks. Thanks to my curiosity, I was able to go through many positions in the IT sector from IT Developer through Project Manager and others. Today I work in a company with a healthy corporate culture, where we all work together on our common vision. Let us help you with yours.